Friday, August 7, 2009

A Little Bit of Summer

Summer has been busy and we can't believe it is coming to a close. Sukha is fully recovered from her surgery and swimming up a storm. We had a wonderful family reunion in McCall and spent a lot of time with family in Boise this summer. My Grandma, both nephews, and mom and dad have been visiting us and we've had a great time. We can see the finish line with the inside of the house. I wish I had up to date pictures to post but I broke our camera last month.



The before picture of the basement (if by before I mean after we tore out all the nasty carpet and wood panels, cleaned it up and put in drywall!!!)



After paint and flooring


My brother and a little pug dog!



Bear Grass blooming on our bike ride




Sukha enjoying the summer air!




Russ ripping it up on the mountain



Our friend Ewa with Maya and Sukha




Best Buddies! Jeff and Russ.....




A little great horned owl that had a broken wing. We found him by our house and took him to a rehab center.




My all time favorite airplane. I took my picture with this plane when I was seven years old





So, I had to take another picture with it when I saw it again this summer!




My friend Meesha's wedding. It was so fun to see all the girls again!



Kelli, Tam and me in Lake Tahoe
Hopefully we will get a camera soon and be able to show you our finished basement. Hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer!














2 comments:

The Carrs said...

Glad to see you updated your pictures, you all have been pretty busy with animal surgeries, rescues, etc. and your house. Sorry I missed your call the other day. Give me a call I'd love to talk to you!! Are you on facebook? I finally caved a few weeks ago, looked for you but didn't see you.

David said...

Looks like you are staying busy. It seems life is treating you well and I am jealous of the beautiful views you have seen. The house looks great- it is a huge project- I know. Take Care! Miss you! ~Megan and Dave