Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moved in!!!!

We aren't completely done with the upstairs of the house but it sure feels like we've came a long way in the last four months! We moved in two weeks ago and just got our countertops, kitchen sink and range last night! We've been cooking outside on the camp stove and it was so nice to have a regular, hot dinner! We still have all the trim work, kitchen back splash and paint touch-up's to do but it really feels like our home now. My mom and dad drove up here last weekend and "lighted up" our house! We also were able to spend a pre-birthday weekend with my dad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
A winter walk to the creek

Guest Bath


Master bath



I can't fit it all in one picture......



fat, lazy kitty on the couch!

The cabinet next to the range has to be replaced, so we still are missing some countertop!


I'll send more pictures later.......we miss you all and hope everyone is doing well. Sending all our love............Russ and Julie

4 comments:

J & J said...

Oh my, it is beautiful. I bet it feels amazing to finally be in your own home. Everything looks great.....what a transformation. Maybe you need a vacation now, say California! love you both.

The Carrs said...

You all did a fabulous job! The house looks beautiful. I am going to call you this weekend Julie. I am so sorry I've not called you back! Take care you guys!

Cindy Zickgraf said...

Your place looks great. I love the sinks in the bathrooms. The faucets are cool lookin! You guys have done so well and can tell worked really hard on this. Hope life is good, especially now that you can cook on a stove inside your house. Love you guys, Cindy

Kemp said...

Your place turned out great!!! I love the finished product! Ya ryan and I know about not having a working kitchen! We ate subway sandwiches for a few weeks. I love your bathroom it looks beautiful! Well done!!!! I bet you love living in your own place that you transformed! It gives you a greater appreciation for the little things!